There will be a one-time video conference meeting where the required information is presented by your team to our team.
This creates the scope which outlines each step that kick starts the project.
The usual timeframe is approximately 1 hour, depending on the complexity of the clients needs.
This meeting is recorded to ensure all details of the meeting are collected, documented and developed for the Process Design Document (PDD).
This document is the blueprint outline that will be implemented for automation.
This is ONQ’s general flow process:
- Project kickoff call with both teams
- Scope: gathering all necessary requirements
- PDD: Development and blueprint of automation
- Programming of PDD
- Internal Testing of automation and Client Validation
- Activation and Deployment of automation
Leave A Comment