By implementing an RPA process with ONQ, you are investing in your business’ future. Employee satisfaction, improved accuracy, efficiency, and an enhanced customer service experience.
- ONQ’s clients are reporting considerable cost savings and quality attributes to our RPA processes.
- According to research by Deloitte, intelligent automation is proven to cut business process costs by 25% to 40% on average.
- ONQ’s Qbots are instantly scalable.
- Workforce knowledge stays where it belongs: in your business! Frequently, when an employee walks out the door, so does a vast amount of company knowledge. Since bots never leave, your process knowledge stays where it belongs – within your company!
- At ONQ, all processes are detailed and reported. Every bot process is fully documented and easy to understand through visual flowcharting. Whenever a process is modified, it is done through the flowcharts, so it is always in sync with what is truly happening within your organization.
- Gartner research has found that the average amount of avoidable rework in accounting departments can take up to 30% of a full-time employee’s overall time. This equates to a savings of 25,000 hours per year for an organization with 40 full-time accounting employees.
- The research from ABBYY Digital IQ provider has found that companies that adopt an RPA process, showed an improved efficiency rate of 55%, surpassing the competition and, increasing the market share of 52%. It also included revenue growth of 52% with a productivity gain of 44% and, a successful business transformation of 40%.